Support Our Local Businesses
Although we are going through unprecedented times, the Chamber believes that we can all use this as an opportunity to come together as a community and show support for the amazing local small businesses. We are going to continue working on your behalf in our community while working with our governmental officials during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s a list of food service and retail businesses and ways you can support them by ordering take out/delivery, purchasing gift cards online, etc.
(Stay tuned, we’ll continue to add businesses and information to this page as this unfolds.)
Restaurants & Bars
- Contact-Free Delivery and Carryout are still Open, however, we are experiencing a large influx of business. So please bear with us as delivery and service times will see an increase in completion time and time to your door.
- During the COVID 19 Health Concern we are taking extra cleaning measures and adjusting our service model.
- We are offering takeout and delivery from our website! Just click the Order Online button or call the restaurant at 715.425.6630
- At this time, you can call or stop by the restaurant during 11:00a - 9:30p to buy gift cards.
- We will continue to adhere to CDC and WHO guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe - We want to thank you for your support and patience as we navigate though these trying times!
- Take-out available for Friday Fish Fry, 4:00-7:30p
- Please call ahead, 715-425-8501 or visit our website to order and for more details. Our golf course is also open with carts and driving range.
- Curbside to go hours available: 11:00a - 2:00p, and 4:30p - 8:00p. Call 715-425-2202
- Know that we are sanitizing, staying healthy and taking every precaution possible.
- Offering take-out 11:00a-9:00p & curbside
- FREE Delivery 11:00a-8:00p
- Please view our full menu
- Call (715) 425-8335 to order
- Delivery available Friday and Saturday 5:00 - 9:00p, $5 gift card to be used in-house with any order of $20 or more
- Take-out curbside pick-up available daily 11:00a - 2:00p & 5:00p - 8:00p. Review the menu on Facebook
- Call 715-425-9064.
- Gift cards available for purchase
- It's always been our goal to provide the safest environment for our guests and we take great pride in our level of kitchen sanitation and safe food handling practices, as well as establishment cleanliness.
- Carry-out available Monday - Friday 6:30a - 2:00p, Saturday 8:00a - 12:00p
- Text/call: 715-220-3325
- Visit the website for menu and more information
- Open 4:00p - 7:00p Wednesday-Friday & 12:00p - 4:00p Saturday
- The taproom will only be open for off-sale. Packages include growlers, six packs, cases, and 750 ml bottles.
- Gift cards and swag will also be available for purchase.
- Please clean growlers before coming, we will use sanitary techniques when filling. Also, call 715-426-2054 if you would like us to bring the beer out to your car. Thanks much for your continued support!
- Take-out ordering available online at or call 715-222-1299. We'll even offer curbside and no-contact service. By the end of the week, we will also be offering DELIVERY SERVICE, stay tuned.
- Curb-side pick-up and delivery available from 8:00a - 1:00p. Call 715-425-2575
- Open for pick-up and delivery 4:00-9:00p Sunday-Saturday. View our menu HERE.
- For pick-up: Please call in order (We ask if you are within our delivery area, you get your order delivered rather than picking it up.)
- Gift Card AVAILABLE - Call or email request.
- Call (715) 425-8284
- We have upped our sanitation standards and are disinfecting regularly. We have limited staff and are working with the Wisconsin Department of Health and the Wisconsin Restaurant Association to keep on top of new regulations.
- Take-out ordering available. In addition, we will immediately begin offering delivery services within the River Falls city limits with a $20 minimum order. Call 715-425-8100
- We are implementing this at our customers’ request--this is new for us. As our staff adjusts to this new process, we thank you for your patience.
Retail & Service
- We are taking additional precautions necessary to keep our store clean and sanitized so it is safe for all. In addition we will be offering a pair of gloves if requested to browse all of the cute gift items.
- The weekly sale for March 17th through March 21st is:
Milkhouse Candle Company and Easter Decorations will be 25% off.
Please reach out to us via Facebook or 715-410-3392 if you have any questions!
- You are not alone! To help you and your family stay safe and connected during this challenging time, Adulteen Counseling is now offering video-based counseling to new and existing clients located in Wisconsin. Most insurance plans are covering this service just like an in-office session, so please don’t wait to reach out for the support you need. We are here to help you get through this.
- For more information, visit our website or call us at 715-629-7047.
- In need of therapy but are under-insured? Check out The Butterfly Path, which provides scholarships for those who are in need of therapy.
- As much as we hate to close the doors, we feel compelled to attempt to NOT be part of the problem, and instead to be part of the MUSICAL-AT-HOME-REVOLUTION! Get your music ON at home - we will get you ALL that you need, safely. Call, email or Facebook us and we will take care of you. Need that American Strat/Drumset/Digital Piano/Martin Guitar asap? Free delivery for anything $300 and over within a 30 mile radius, $600 and over within a 60 mile radius...and anything over $50 in River Falls.
- Have a question, query, just want to talk to someone who cares, call us at 715-426-6776
- Open, Tuesday-Friday 10:00a - 6:00p, Saturday 9:00a - 2:00p
- We would also like to remind customers that we offer at no charge home pick up and drop off services, whether it be a new bike purchase or service work. (within 10 miles)
- Closed until further notice
- Call (715) 426-4088 Please call if you are interested in a service and leave a message. We will get back to you ASAP.
- Gift certificates are available for all services - call to request.
- We are making face masks to donate to local hospitals. If you'd like to donate cotton or elastic, please give us a call, we appreciate any help!
- Open, but closed to the public with no face to face meetings.
- People can drop off checks to invest or call to discuss the market volatility. We are here to help during these uncertain times!
- Call (715) 426-6652
- Adjusting hours: 6:00p - 10:00p
- Now offering take-out concessions with delivery beginning Friday
- Open 10:00a - 7:00p
- We are limiting the amount of customers in the store to 6 at any given time. Please ask at the door before you come in if we are at capacity. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we know it is one.
- Sadly, because the kids are the heart of our store, no unattended children will be allowed in.
- We are also asking everyone to shop with their eyes, not with their hands, and maintain social distancing between customers.
- Safest of all ~ use our website or phone in with curbside pick-up! Watch for James' tutorial about the website.
- Currently closed - hoping to re-open as soon as possible. Follow our Facebook page for updates.
- Our storefront will be open for order pickup only between the hours of 8:30am -1pm, Monday - Friday. We continue to accept and are ready to fulfill orders! TO PLACE AN ORDER please call, email, or visit our website.
DELIVERY and AFTER HOURS order pickup is also available. Please contact a staff member to schedule.
- Call: 715.426.1750 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are taking reservations by phone for kayak rentals at this time even though the Outfitters Shop is closed.
- Call (715) 425-7378
- We are here to help with getting outside and exercising for mental health. We know that this is a healthy way to social distance as well as teach home-school on our Kinni Campus.
- Options for Women remains staffed and serving.
- Health screening is necessary for medical-related appointments. Other appointments are available through video conference or over the phone. We are able to still provide baby supplies, basic support, and assistance to clients as well.
- Call (715) 425-8539
- Open for delivery and curbside pickup
- Visit our website or call 715-425-2328
- Gift Card Sale! All gift cards can be purchased on our website.
Gift cards can be used at either location, in-store, when we are able to reopen our retail space. All gift cards will be mailed to the shipping address specified at checkout.
- In an effort to help support our local businesses who have been negatively affected by COVID-19, we are collaborating to create a store for people to purchase t-shirts from their favorite spots in town and help give support safely from home.50% of all profits from each shirt sale will go towards the business whose logo is printed on the shirt. Click HERE to visit the store.
For an extra $10, you can have the Businesses Supporting Businesses logo printed on the back and all profits from that print will go towards community groups working to help people affected by COVID-19 in Prescott and River Falls.
If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us at email@example.com.
In an attempt to limit exposure to Covid-19, our office will be closed to the public. We will however still be open for business and processing all orders. All communication will be handled via phone or email.
- The River Falls Gymnastics Club is posting virtual gymnastics classes for children in our community every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
- Lesson videos are posted on our Facebook and our website and are free to all.
- We were to begin our Spring Session on Monday, March 30th, but due to the closure we are not charging any payments at this time and instead encouraging any families, willing and able, to donate. Donations will help cover our fixed expenses during the closure. Donations also help support our online lessons!
- We are open and operating our current hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30a - 5:30p
- Call 715-425-5414.
- Open until advisable to do otherwise
- All hard surfaces at Sporting World have been sanitized and those surfaces touched are being sanitized daily. Volunteers have been apprised of best practices. Volunteers have been apprised of best practices.
- Please stay home if you have a cough or temperature and we will do the same.
- Due to the growing risk of COVID-19 we will be closing our doors for the safety of our staff and customers. We will be closed pending further notice. We will be staffed in the shop from March 18th-20th and will be able to assist customers by appointment only. Please call the owner Greta Werner at 612-590-4547 with questions. Thank you for understanding during this time and stay safe!
- Turningpoint’s crisis lines and crisis shelter remain open and available to the community. If you are in crisis or need emotional support, please call 715-425-6751, or text 715-821-8626 to connect with an advocate, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Turningpoint’s Second Chances Thrift store is temporarily closed.
- Turningpoint will offer our Creative Healing Sexual Assault Support Group online via Zoom from 6:00 - 7:30 PM. To register for support group, click the HERE.
- Participants will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to join the Zoom meeting. Please e-mail April Mootz, Sexual Assault Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions or concerns. New members are ALWAYS welcome, even if their first time is via the Zoom meeting.
- Turningpoint’s Thursday evening Intimate Partner Support Group is now virtual and meets Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 7:15 PM. To register, contact Erica Boos, Client Services Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Turningpoint’s New Richmond location will be closed indefinitely. If you require support, call 715-425-6751 or text 715-821-8626 to connect with an advocate, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- WE Market Co-op is closely monitoring the COVID-19 activity in our area, throughout our country, and around the world. We are receiving news daily from experts in the grocery industry, the Wisconsin Department of Health, and the City of River Falls regarding recommended practices and procedures to handle various situations. Our aim is maintain our normal services as much as possible while making changes as determined necessary to ensure the safety of our customers, staff, and community.
- -We have distributed disinfectant wipes throughout the store for customer use.
-We are wiping down frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout the day with a sanitizing solution recommended by the CDC.
-We have discontinued all self-service of prepared foods, including coffee, water, and bulk bins.
-We are packaging all deli and offer packaging of bulk by our staff.
-Dine-in seating has been removed.
-The back entrance is now staff and delivery only.
-The bulk section, kitchen, and receiving area are now staff only areas.