Mission Statement: Ambassadors promote goodwill and communicate the mission of the River Falls Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau (Chamber) to new and existing members; encourage all members to get involved with the Chamber; and support Chamber membership and staff.
Statement of Purpose: The Ambassadors Club is the public relations group of the Chamber. The Ambassador Club has three main objectives:
- Welcome new businesses to the community.
- Visit and mentor existing members.
- Act as the official host group for the chamber.
Meetings: Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 12:00 pm at different locations, followed by a current member site visit.
- Ribbon Cuttings/Business Visits. As part of the monthly Ambassador meeting, the Ambassadors visit two current Chamber members each month.
- Mentoring/Recruiting Members. The Ambassadors also play an important role in the annual delivery of Membership Directories, as well as playing a key role in mentoring of members year-round. Mentoring also provides a great networking opportunity to Ambassadors. Ambassadors also encourage and welcome potential new members. Each member should make a point to, whenever possible, stop in at new business or other businesses that have been visited to encourage.
- Chamber Support. The Chamber is a volunteer-driven organization, so Ambassadors are often called upon to support various Chamber committee, event or functions as able.
Chair: Samantha Rose, River Falls State Bank
Chamber Staff Liaison: Marissa Ostern
Click HERE to view our Ambassadors
- Ambassador Annual Golf Outing. This annual event started in 1999 and has improved each year. The Golf Outing is coordinated by an Ambassador sub-committee, and supported by the entire committee. This event offers the local businesses networking and sponsorship opportunities.